It’s hump day … whoooop whooooooooooop!!! And I don’t know about you, but I’m so ready for the weekend.
Anyway, to kick start what can be a long and hectic workday, I thought I’d share something fun with you: the Liebster Award. This award is given to newbie bloggers, like me, that have less than 200 followers, but have really cool blogs that need more recognition. Liebster is German for kind, sweet, lovely, dearest, and cute.
Rules of the award:
1. Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
I was nominated for this award by a super kind and awesome beauty blogger, Stephanie. I hope you’ll check out her blog, StephndStuff. I know you’ll love it.
Here are the questions Stephanie asked and my answers:
1. What’s one product you can’t live without?
Hands down, the product I can’t live without is my Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. I’m a total skincare junkie. I keep trying other serums, but this is the one that I always return to. It smells amazing (like Fruit Loops), has vitamin C, and never causes me breakouts.
2. Do you have days where you just want to be bare faced?
Actually, I’m barefaced most of the week. I love makeup, but I love sleep more. So most of the time, all I have on my face beyond my daily skin care is translucent mattifying powder, lip gloss, and maybe mascara.
3. What would you buy if you only had $20? If I only had $20, I’d probably buy a MAC blush. Plum Foolery has been on my list for a couple of months.
4. What are five products you would purchase at Sephora or any high end store?
- Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm-I’ve been hearing a lot of rave reviews about this, but it’s crazy expensive for what it is.
- Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation-I got color matched and the foundation is so lightweight that I forgot I was wearing it.
- Cartier Baiser Vole Perfume- If money has a smell, it would smell like this. I swear this perfume is the ultimate luxury.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Magenta-I’ve been hearing great things about this blush. I hope it lives up to the hype.
- Chanel Nail Polish-I have no idea what color I would choose, but I’ve been dying to buy one of these for a while.
5. Name any place in the world you would love to travel to.
Undoubtedly, I’d love to visit Italy. Pasta and Italian fashion are a fabulous combination that is hard to beat.
6. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
Must I only pick one? I can’t decide between Julep and OPI.
7. If you happen to find money on the ground…what would you do with it? Would you hand it over to a police station or go shopping? Be honest!!!
If I found money on the ground, I would wait a few minutes for the person who dropped it to return. If it’s a small sum like $20, then I wouldn’t go to the police station. However, if it the amount is hundreds of dollars then I would definitely take it to the police station because it could be someone’s rent money or pay check.
8. Which do you prefer threading, waxing, or tweezing?
I prefer threading because tweezing hurts like hell and waxing gives me welts.
9. What is your favorite pig out snack?
Orange chicken with chow mein and fried rice from Panda Express are so yummy and addicting.
10. Are you a lefty or righty?
I’m a righty!!!
My Nominees are:
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you prefer lipstick or lip gloss?
- What’s the biggest beauty splurge you ever made?
- What’s your best beauty tip?
- What’s one beauty purchase you regret?
- What’s your favorite fashion accessory?
- Do you wear only one type of mascara at a time or do you layer multiple ones?
- What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
- What is one beauty item that is under hyped in the beauty community?
- If you could only buy one beauty brand for the rest of your life, which company would you choose?
- What is your Holy Grail eye shadow palette?